1. Are data traffic rates exceeding capacity or approaching the limit?
2. Are there problem area blind spots?
3. Are there issues with macro network interference?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you should consider adding a small cell (femtocell or enterprise femtocell) to improve your in-building coverage and capacity.
2 Responses to “Quiz: Would a Small Cell Help?”
Small Cells Defined:
Small cells are compact wireless base stations that enhance macro network service in high-usage areas by off-loading data capacity and enhancing voice coverage.
Femtocells, enterprise femtocells, picocells and metrocells round out the product offerings.
- Quiz: Would a Small Cell Help?
- Choosing Small Cells, WiFi, DAS or a Combination?
- Why use Small Cells in the Enterprise?